SOMETIMES....


We all try to lose ourselves, sometimes to run away from ourselves and sometimes from people we know, or maybe more from people who know us. Sometimes it feels liberating to be able to hide yourself, from your own thinking for a few moments. A few moments of I-lessness, a few moments of not belonging to yourself but to everyone and everything around.

Sometimes I try and loose, loose myself in crowded places,
Trying to be just one, one amongst the million faces
In the random cacophony of life I strive to find
The white noise, trying to drown the thoughts in my mind
Sometimes I wish, I was simply not present anywhere
No data points, no social media updates to share
Personification of Heisenberg’s principle of uncertainty
I wouldn't be able to ascertain my position or velocity
I could become a speck, but yet my ego covers the universe
How then could I get free from I – the identity’s curse
And thus I keep trying till my eyes shut and memory hazes
Sometimes I try and loose, loose myself in crowded places. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Temporary Gift..

THIRTY !!

THE YELLOW BUTTERFLY...