IMAGE !!


“Well i want to write about you, how your smile means the world to me. How i fell in love with you, how you've hurt me and made me cry and how in an instant you've made everything perfect. You know on the shores of life people walk and leave their imprints and then waves come and with time those imprints get merged back into shores of life. But for me you are the wave. The one thing that shall always make other impressions disappear and stay with me all my life coming constantly with grace and peace. The nature fascinates me- a walk in the rain, a stroll in the wind that just brushes your face and makes you feel rejuvenated, a walk along a lake- so peaceful, so quiet, moonlight shimmering on  a silent river making a path on the river and inviting anyone and everyone to come. But you fascinate me more. I've always wanted memories with you and all I have are images.-










Images to live by,
Images to keep.
Images till I die,
Making me laugh and weep.

Images that are too good,
And images better still.
Images of walking in the green wood
And together enjoying the winter chill

Images of sorrow and of pain,
Images one wonders whether to hold.
Images have feelings I can't explain,
And emotions that can't be told.

Images can't let go off these,
Also can't let go off you.
You are the one bringing serenity and peace,
Guess that's what makes love so true.

Images from the distant past,
Images from time yet to arrive.
Images being molded and recast,
Giving my throbbing heart a life.

Images are dreams with open eyes,
A silent prayer for our desire.
They are wishes in disguise,
Being wished by heart with all its fire.

In the sparkling sun I've imagined,
Happy both of us, you and me.
What are the chances I fancied,
Both being together and free.

Breaking chains that bind,
And so many cages to still break.
Cause so many roads left to find,
And yet so many paths to make.

I'm always wishing you were here,
In heart, body and soul with me.
So that my images would bear,
The fruits of dreams that were supposed to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Temporary Gift..

THIRTY !!

THE YELLOW BUTTERFLY...